Software Development Project Rescue
When you have committed to developing your own software solution, it is worrying and stressful if the project begins to fail or relationships breakdown. KLOC’s project rescue service gives you the confidence to know that no matter why your project is failing, we have the skills and experience to take over and lead your project to success.
Software development project failure
Types of project rescue
- Project review
A project may be running behind schedule or you may be starting to have concerns and in need of a second opinion. It may need an independent review to identify any issues and suggest remediation options.
- Project assistance
The existing development team or partner may be short on time or skills and need help from an external partner to complete a project successfully.
- Full project rescue
The project is failing and a new development partner is needed to rescue to project by addressing issues, getting back on track and following through to completion.
Why work with KLOC?
- Specialists in software development
- High quality development services backed by expert support
- UK-based development team
- Decades of experience covering web, mobile and desktop
- Wide skillset including .NET, PHP and Xamarin
- Cost-effective solutions that will be delivered on time and on budget
Our project rescue approach
For more information about our software development project rescue services, contact us today.