Software Tester (QA)
As the Software Tester you will be responsible for ensuring that all software released by the company conforms to industry specifications and exceeds the high level of quality that the company desires to achieve.
- Working with industry partners, familiarisation with multiple industry standards
- Determining and planning for key changes in specifications and fulfilling accreditation processes prior to any agreed release schedule with the customer.
- Ensure that all relevant certifications are up to date and future accreditations are planned for in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the test environment to ensure that all devices are current and available for fault finding and customer demonstration.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent attention to detail and be a process and result-driven individual with an understanding of software environments and challenges.
- Experience of working in a manual testing role in a software environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and understanding of software environments and challenges
- Experience with JIRA or any other software tracking tools
- Competitive salary of up to £35k depending on experience
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Flexible working hours/working from home
- Excellent rural office location with free parking (RG17 7EH)
- Private healthcare scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Casual dress
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
No agencies please
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Software Testing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving License (Required)
- Right to Work in the UK (Required)